Who is eligible to participate in the BRCA online testing study?
Anyone of Jewish ancestry is welcome to participate in the study providing they
- are aged 18 years or over
- have at least 1 Jewish grandparent
- currently live in Sydney, Canberra or Melbourne
- have not previously undergone BRCA testing
- are not aware that any family member has already been found to be a carrier of a BRCA fault
- have not been diagnosed with cancer within the last 12 months (other than non-melanoma skin cancer)
- are fluent in English
If you are not eligible, but would like to enquire further about testing, please send us your name and email address here
and we will contact you.